We’re all in this together and we all need to do our part to flatten the curve!
At Lakeside Cottages we will be following recommendations by the Government of Ontario and Public health officials. We may have to make some decisions on short notice as we follow public health guidelines of the government of Canada.
YES...our property should be permitted to be opened with Public health guidelines in place at Lakeside Cottages.
1) Cottage restrictions following provincial and local health guidelines please note. Cottages will only be rented to a single family or immediate family unit (not multiple family units from other households) or one couple whom reside together. I.D will be required on check in! And we will be checking! And all contact information will be required in advance at the time of booking.
2) Recreational facilities such as swings and slides are permitted however physical distancing of at least two metres must be in place expect between individuals from the same household or social circle. Shuffleboard will be available and must be cleaned and disinfected after each play. The swim raft will not be available unless used by a single family or family unit at one time.
3) The Fish Hut if your lucky enough to catch the big one! Will be available only to one person at a time. Cleaning and disinfecting will be done by Lakeside Cottages.
4) Canoes Kayaks and Paddle-boats will be available to single family members of each cottages and must have time to allow for cleaning and by Lakeside Cottages!
5) All guests are to respect social distancing measures by health guidelines 6 ft apart or 2 metres when outside at the resort or on the docks and at our famous sandy beach in the Kawarthas!
6) All guests are to bring their own life jackets unless renting a boat & motor from Lakeside Cottages, life jackets will then be supplied for the persons renting the boat & motor only for the duration of their stay and cleaning will be done by Lakeside Cottage as some chemicals can damage life jackets.
7) Gas BBQ supplied for each cottage - Please bring your own BBQ lighters and BBQ cleaning brushes oven mitts. For House keeping Cottages we will ask all our guests to please bring with you, disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizers and a covering face masks where needed.
8) Summer fun activities at the Lake, please bring your own basketball.
Lakeside Cottages will supply our normal badminton rackets, ping pong bats (please bring your own ping pong balls and birdies). Cleaning and disinfection must be done before and afterwards by Lakeside Cottages.
9) Summer Evenings around the campfire will be permitted for each single family or family units. Please bring with your own marshmallow sticks - Weather permitting!
10) While we enjoy our summer vacations at the cottage with our families; this year will be not be allowing any day or overnight guests unless they usually reside as family members under the guidelines by pubic health officials.
11) House Keeping Cottages , as many of our guests know at Lakeside are cottages are truly spotless if you have requests for bed linens we will continue to act as we have done before having beds made for your arrival. We ask at the end of your stay to place used linens in plastic bags that Lakeside will provide to you, Thank you!
12) Much of your time at the Lake will be spent outdoors enjoying our beautiful resort, there may be plenty of smaller concerns like catching your first fish or frogs, for many reasons we will ask each and everyone of you to continue to wash your hands frequently! Practice physical distancing and while fishing a the docks by staying two metres apart, wear a face covering when physical distancing is a challenge.
We wish to thank everyone for their continued support over the years and helping us celebrating 2021, as proud owners for 20 amazing years with wonderful guests, many have become our friends 2021! Thank you!
From Your hosts & friends Mike & Eileen
Please email for more information and you could be the lucky ones joining us in Paradise.
Note: Our availability could be subject to change if your cottage booking is not confirmed
with a deposit to secure your vacation either by Visa Mastercard or E- Transfer.
ALL OUR COTTAGES FACE THE LAKE AND ARE ONLY FEET AWAY FROM OUR SUPERB SANDY BEACH
AND AMAZING LAKE VIEWS! IF YOU WANTING TO CARP FISH PLEASE ADVISE AT TIME OF BOOKING!
The best place to be on the Lake~ Please remember to book early we get filled fast!
PLEASE NOTE A NEW BOOKING SYSTEM WILL BE IN PLACE APRIL 2022!
Please email email@example.com
Please note our availability can change at anytime remember we do not charge extra fees for waterfront as all our cottages face our beautiful Lake and are only feet away!
It's never too early to book your cottage at Beautiful Lakeside Cottages
The Finest Resort in the Beautiful Kawartha Lakes~
Voted by our Guests & Friends.
The Memories That Last A Life Time!
The Memories of our loved ones stay in our hearts forever!
" Sleep well Merlin "