Our Resort Opens From May Until October:
Booking Less Then a Week:
- During off peak season we maybe flexible on check-in & check-out times
- Subject to our cottage availability during the off peak season
- Deposit is $200 to secure a 3 night booking or the full amount
- Payments by or E - Transfer, Cheque or Cash.
- Balance payments can be made in cash or by E - Transfer
- Cancellations will be loss of amount paid or $100 admin-fee
- Refunds will only given if we can re-rent the cottage for the
- entire duration or $100 cancellation admin - fee will apply
- Deposit's made by credit card will be charged the card fees
Summer Bookings July & August:
- Check-in from 4:pm onwards with our check-out 09:00 AM
- All guests & visitors must register before going to the cottage
- To secure cottage reservations we must receive your deposit
- Three bedroom cottage $300 or four bedroom cottage $400
- Deposits can be made Cash or E- Transfer.
- Balance payments by cash on arrival by E-Transfer or advance
- Cheque payments must have at least 14 days clear working days
- before your arrival at Lakeside Cottages
- Overseas guests may send a Building Society or Sterling Cheque
- Cheques can be payable to M.E Williams or Lakeside Cottages
* Please note we do not accept credit cards for Payments *
- Please book early to secure your cottage during summer season
- No over crowding is allowed in any of our cottages! Please note
- We consider babies & children as people occupying the cottage
- Guests & visitors or additional people will not be allowed without
- Advance Permission guests & visitors are at the owners discretion
- Day visitors fees (over cottage maximum) $25 per person per day
- PLEASE NOTE: NO DAY VISITORS GUESTS DURING COVID 19
- No exceptions are made! And no Vaping!
- Smoking is allowed outside of the cottages
- Linen rentals and towels must be pre- ordered
- Beds with linen rentals are made up for arrival
- Shorter stays less then week linen is included
- Please note our Lakeside cottages are spotless
- Any extra cleaning will be charge on check- out
- If we feel it necessary to do so!
- Please remember to bring with you :-
- Shower towels - toilet paper dishcloths
- Dish soap tea towels personal toiletries
- Clear garbage bags only to be used!
- Parking at the cottage for 2 car spaces
- For all rentals please note we will require
- A credit card & I.D requested on check-in
Boat Motor & Dock Space Rentals:
- Dock space must be booked in advance to secure a space
- Renting boats & motors a safety check-list is required by law
- All Canadians must now show a full valid boating license
- We suggest you bring your own life jackets for the children
- We have limited supplies at the resort especially for younger children
- We include in the cottage rental:
- Paddleboats Canoes & Kayaks
- Full size barbeques including propane
- Leading library books games puzzles
- Central campfire pit & wood supplied
- Competitions for the children & prizes
- Amazing sunsets & star gazing contest!
- Guests are not permitted to use any type of fireworks on our property.
- No water Balloons will be used in our Lake to ensure health & safety
- Keeping plastic out of our Lakes.
Please note we do not take Pets - however we can recommend a Pet Lodge in Lakefield for you to visit your pets.
Because of our small family resort size cancellations can affect our business significantly therefore we have a good reason for a strict cancellation policy. However if you have to cancel your booking at Lakeside Cottages we will try and amend your cottage dates subject to our availability and carry over any monies paid for a period of 12 months with re - booking your cottage for the following season. Please note we will require at least 8 weeks notice to do so.
If the cancellation falls within the 8 weeks then no refunds shall apply. Please note the only time a refund will be made is when the cottage is re-rented for the entire original dates booked less $100 cancellation administration fee may apply.
We reserve the right to reject any application or terminate any reservations at any time should we feel the need to do so. A reservation is a firm contract with Lakeside Cottages with no refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
Lakeside Cottages is located 15 kms north of Peterborough on the east side of Katchewanooka Lake.